Illinois, California, New York and all States
Your video and photographic equipment isn't your business, it's part of your livelihood. You can insure that livelihood under extensive insurance program offered to videographers and photographers.
- Coverage written on full 'replacement cost' basis.
- Loss due to theft (including theft from a locked vehicle), fire, vandalism, breakage.
- Leased and rented equipment, along with newly acquired equipment, subject to policy terms and conditions.
- Loss of business income.
- No need to "schedule" equipment ( in most instances)
- Computer and media coverage (including computer virus)
You can also acquire general liability insurance, along with equipment insurance, errors and omissions, in one low-cost policy. General liability features include:
- Products/completed operations
- Personal injury (including libel,slander,false arrest, invasion of privacy)
- Fire and explosion
- Additional insureds as required
- Contractual liability
- Advertising injury liability
- Host liqour
Videographer Equipment Liability Insurance
Introducing E&O Coverage for Videographers and Digital Imagers
Helping you prepare for unexpected events
Make no mistake about it, videographers and digital imagers without professional liability coverage are taking serious risk.
Coverage from Buell Insurance, you're protected against mistakes and unexpected events that could damage your hard-earned reputation - events like
- Scheduling Errors
- Lost or Damaged Film
- Other Mistakes that could lead to a contract dispute.
What's more, our competitively-priced package can help cover court costs, attorney fees and other expenses should your customer pursue legal action.
Best of all, E&O coverage insures not only you, but also the employees and independent contractors who work for you.
At Buell Insurance, we've worked with businesses like yours for more than 20 years, maintaining a strong relationship with videographers and photgraphers. Identifying your industry's unique needs, we're able to offer customized coverages to videographers, from a national carrier with more than 100 years of experience and an “A” rating for financial strength.
These coverages include:
- Equipment Coverage
- General Liability
- International Coverage
- Workers' Compensation
* Coverage currently not available in all states.
Certificates of Insurance
Available quickly for your clients and venues by phone, fax or e-mail
Claim service is fast and fair with local claims offices throughout the country.
Quotations are available with in 24-48 hours in most cases, upon reciept of completed application. Complete the on-line application.